Role playing in child education
Understanding the personality and mood of the child is the first step in understanding the child-friendly educational practices that can better identify children’s talents and desires. There are different ways in which children can be educated, including playing role in child education is very important. Though the child needs to play time alone or alongside other children without the involvement of the elderly, research also emphasizes the importance of playing parental games with children.
<!- more ->
Your child is eager to spend time with you as his father or mother. This will create a feeling of being special in your baby. For this reason, parents are asked to play regular games with their children for a specific time. It’s best to have time to play with each of your children individually and at a time for a group game with all the adults and children at home. If you are a parent who alone is responsible for the care and maintenance of your child, or if you have only one child, you can invite your relatives or friends from time to time to join you and your child together. play. In games that are not realistic and an adventure or personality is created in the game, let your child be the creator and director of the game. Enter the world of children. Let them go on in their world. Ask them questions. Play with them and match them in their imaginary world. do not take it seriously. In this case, make yourself sick and enjoy your child. But avoid overexposure. This is you to know when to stop the game. In addition, parents can use puppets or puppets in appropriate conditions to create some real-life situations or situations, and thus teach their children the skills or problem solving skills. To do this, first, pretend to have made the doll a mistake and is supposed to manage such a situation. After that, you can help your child guide the doll and show him how to do it better. Then ask the child to do the same.
- Outdoor games: balls and throwing balls, tops, play flowers, walking, nature trails in your own backyard. </ li>
- Intellectual games: game cards, board games, games that distract the child from a particular subject: these games take into account the turn of how to win and how to lose to the child. Celebrate your child during these games. Encourage her and laugh at her.
- Educational games and apps are one of the best and most effective ways to teach children and are a good example to prove role play in child education. These apps are fun and entertaining for children if they Selecting the right process makes learning a fun and enjoyable activity for children. </ Li>
- Work with each other. Make a family patch, cook the dough, paint or paint a picture. </ Li>
- Listen to music together. Sing up together. Play the game. Remove a guitar or keyboard and create a musical piece.
- Read the book together. Ask questions about the story. Ask your child to change the story in his own way or create a new story.
- Watch the movie together. Discover what your child likes and how it feels to be. Discover your child’s interests. Talk about any word or behavior in which the film got upset.
- Arrange and play children’s games. For example, do not forget me or guess who I am.
Whenever your child requires or wants to play with you, welcome this offer and take this opportunity to train the following values:
- Patience and Tolerance
- Problem Solving
- Social skills
Playing with children will make lifelong links between you and them. This helps him to know that he is a lovely and valuable person. Playing with the child opens the door to him, which gives the child the opportunity to easily deal with your problems and concerns when needed. Playing with the child helps parents identify the unique features of the child or any of their children. In addition, playing with your child is a great way to reduce the stress of busy parents. As a result, parents are advised not to ignore the role played by the child. Family activities affect the whole family in an effective way. Such activities will help build and build relationships among family members that will remain lifelong. It can be said that the family members who play together have a life span. In such a family, there is more interaction and participation, more than one another, and there is an open and welcoming relationship between them. Increasing self-esteem, social skills and solidarity in family members are the benefits of family games that help children and adolescents to face up to the hardships and difficulties of judging them properly.
A family game night
امتیاز 5 از 3 رای